Grid Down Crash CourseIf a crisis struck your area, and your family looked to you for protection and provisions, would you truly be ready to take care of them (and yourself)? We all know that attitude, equipment and skills play a critical role in survival; but common sense will also tell you that there's a lot more to it than that. So how do you REALLY get prepared?
(Fromerly called the Disaster Preparedness class), our Grid Down Crash Course removes the guesswork from emergency preparedness, and provides you with realistic, hands-on survival techniques. In this class, you will gain the skills to survive in urban and suburban settings by learning how to:
• "Bug In" at home, at work, or even in a car during disasters and mayhem
• Find and disinfect safe drinking water when times get tough
• Turn your own home into a more efficient and secure shelter
• Provide your own food security with an edible "insurance policy"
• Use household items for a myriad of useful, but unintended purposes
You'll also receive your own copy of our training manual on disaster preparedness.
May 19 and September 8, 2017 - held near Stafford, VA
This course may also be scheduled privately for individuals and small groups, Monday thru Friday. Contact us for more details.