Off Grid Cooking
This fun new class will give you all the skills you need to cook excellent meals, both outdoors and indoors, even if the utilities are down.
- Learn to make your own rocket stoves to burn a variety of fuels
- Create and use solar ovens to bake bread and treats
- Make meals with cast iron cookware and other historic aparatus
- Learn the basics of cooking with staple foods
- Find out how to maintain clean dishes and cookware.
Spend the morning preparing an off-grid lunch and enjoy an afternoon preparing our self-reliant feast.
This class will run from 9am to 6pm.
May 21 and September 10, 2017 - held near Stafford, VA