Learn a wide variety of wilderness survival skills that suit any climate and terrain using the latest modern gear and the best historic outdoor skills in our 2 day Wilderness Survival class.
In this class you will:
- Learn the priorities of survival, both mental and physical
- Build a tarp shelter and stay the night in it
- Learn how to safely collect and purify water with several easy methods
- Make fire in many ways, including optics, electricity and spark rods
- Learn camp skills and top survival tricks, like sharpening your knife on a rock
- Build lethal traps, discover nutritious wild edibles and learn how to do survival fishing
- Learn about survival kits, how to signal for help and how to avoid getting lost in the first place
This is a fun entry level to intermediate class for those who want to learn the wilderness skills to stay safe in the wild, and don't mind using the modern technology to do it.
Each member of this class will receive a copy of Advanced Survival Training's manual on wilderness survival.
Wilderness Survival will run March 16-17, June 24-25, August 10-11, September 23-24, and October 26-27, 2017 near Stafford, Va. Specific directions are relayed upon enrollment.
This course may also be scheduled privately for individuals and small groups, Monday thru Friday. Contact us for more details.